Survival crashing on launch

I tried to join a game on the custom map Paradise Survival. once everyone is ready and the game launches it will crash for me. I then get this message

"Uh oh!
It looks like Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance crashed with exit code - 1,073,741,819. Check the game log C:\Users\micah\AppData\Roaming\Forged Alliance Forever\logs\game_22346660.log for more information"

This happens every time I try to join or start a custom survival map (not just Paradise Survival). I don't have any issues with normal games or the default survival maps. I deleted all maps and mods and that didn't work. I then uninstalled and reinstalled both supcom and the FAF launcher. Still no luck. Last thing on the log is always
"warning: Clamping character u+0020 to MAX_CHAR_WIDTH
warning: Clamping character u+0020 to MAX_CHAR_HEIGHT"

Does anyone know how I can fix this issue?
game_22346660.log

I have a similar problem.

@micahsoft I don't se anything obvious in your log to indicate what may have caused the crash, but maybe somebody else will. In the meantime, I would suggest that if you're using Windows, then please go to FAF client > top left menu > Settings > Forged Alliance Forever > Use FAF Debugger when starting Forged Alliance > ✔ > click "Get the latest version of the debugger". This will create a more detailed log to assist with troubleshooting.

@Custos_StSp It is frowned upon to hijack somebody else's thread requesting help even if you have a similar issue. Please delete your post above & then create your own thread to discuss your issue.

@micahsoft That happens because UI is trying to create very large text.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

could it be caused by my UI being 200%? I play on my tv, so I need to have it bigger