FAF won't start

Please tell me, I recently updated the FAF client, the last time I launched it was about six months or a year ago. It doesn't open on startup and there are no processes in the task manager. Running as an administrator and using a VPN also does not help and even errors are not displayed.
Rearranging the game and FAF don't help.
Game version 2024.1.1.

@DyTkA This sounds alot like some of your antivirus is preventing it. Especially Avast was reported to be rather nasty lately with FAF. Best to check and include exceptions for FAF and the game.exe.
@MostLostNoob maybe you got any ideas.

@amygdala I do not have an antivirus on my computer; Windows Firewall and Windows Defender are disabled.

Are you sure that is wise?

@DyTkA I agree with Amygdala that something is preventing the FAF Client from starting. The usual suspect for this is AV software, including Windows Security. I would double check that as even though you disabled it at some point, a Windows update may have re-enabled it without your knowledge.

If it isn't AV software/Windows Security, then you may need to do a system file check to make sure your Windows is running as it should.