Getting a constant error

Hello! Every time I close the game from a custom game, I get this error. Any ideas what it means?

Client Version: 2024.1.1
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.faforever.client.domain.GameBean.getTitle()" because "game" is null
at com.faforever.client.game.GameRunner.askForGameRate(GameRunner.java:425)
at com.faforever.client.game.GameRunner.handleTermination(GameRunner.java:417)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:718)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:510)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:614)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniHandle.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:914)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.exec(CompletableFuture.java:483)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:387)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1312)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1843)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1808)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:188)game_21600937.log

@usstalos Go to top left menu > Settings > Notifications > After Game Review > Uncheck. Some users have reported issues creating games & it seems that's the cause, which is under investigation.

Thank you! That fixed it!

My game is constantly crashing when I exit a finished custom game.
Notifications are off any idea what the cause is logs attached thx in advance
game_21604193.log

@heavenly In the future, please open a new thread for your specific issue as it may not be related to the issue of an already open thread, such as the case now.

You have a sound bug which you can tell by the SND/XACT warnings. Simple fix steps are:

• Windows key > type: Control Panel > Open > Sound > Playback > select the Device you use:
  • Configure > Stereo > finish configuration,
  • Properties:
  • Enhancements > Disable all enhancements,
  • Advanced > 16 bit, 44100 Hz,
  • Spatial Sound > Off,
  • Restart or Shift+Shutdown (not just Shutdown) of PC

If your headphones come with any applet/program, then you may want to disable that & try using the headphones without it. Similarly, if they use a USB or Bluetooth dongle to connect to the PC, see if you can connect directly without the dongle.

See this thread for further troubleshooting: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/4084/solutions-for-snd-error-xact-invalid-arg-xact3dapply-failed

If you do continue to have issues, as already stated, please open a new thread to discuss your issue.

Thank you @MostLostNoob I'll make the changes suggested and open a new thread if not resolved.