Cannot connect or host anymore?

Was playing last night, for some reason I cannot connect to any game tonight or host a game, when hosted my friend can see it but cannot join.. no updates or firewall changes so unsure why it is suddenly not working.

I can host a game but don't think anyone can join and cannot join any other game in the lobby. Did some testing on 2 pcs games will connect in the lobby if I choose in the settings>FAF>prefered coturns for ice> the IC adaptor for US on both PCS. When you remove and choose the Aus or none default Ice adaptor you cannot connect to join the lobby. Is this a known issue?

@Skuff_Viking Connecting to Coturn Germany 1 seems to fix connecting issue.

Sadly this does not seem to help for me, tried every coturn to no luck šŸ˜ž Don't get why it was working fine the night before then suddenly not

i tried setting Germany 1 and Australia as my coturn. it didn't fix it, i just got a different error

Windows may have updated in the background and changed something recheck your firewall rules.
Maybe add an exception to your antivirus not to monitor the FAF folder and Downlord's FAF client?

Sadly have already double checked all that and its a no go. so getting myself and my friend to use german 1 coturn worked but its an annoying fix as he is usa and im aussie šŸ˜• but at least we can play again

Same problem here.

Iā€™m not familiar with the Coturn you mention, but just in case you missed it, there has been a DDoS attack targeting FAF for a while. It may well be the cause.