Assist on t3 air factory update

Hey guys,

I have noticed that with the new update you will order new t3 pgens whenever u want to assist t3 air factory with t3 engies. I have searched in interface but have not found how to turn off this feature. If it is not present, pls disable this feature till we have it. I do not find it useful cause I am unable to assist my air factories when needed. Thanks!

@Jip same request, add one more item: mass storages+mass fabs+t1pgens, and then full suite. Or create toggles for all of them since this function grows.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods
Support me

You can disable it for now by not using the full suite. We'll hotfix it next patch to make it two clicks instead of 1 🙂

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Unlike mass storages or mass fabs it’s bad to build 4 ringed t3 pgens like that, though. A t3 pgen itself can support 2 t3 air facs beyond your first one since you’re likely to have a lot of assistance on your first air hq. Feel like this is more likely to cause problems for people learning to scale.

@ftxcommando said in Assist on t3 air factory update:

Unlike mass storages or mass fabs it’s bad to build 4 ringed t3 pgens like that, though. A t3 pgen itself can support 2 t3 air facs beyond your first one since you’re likely to have a lot of assistance on your first air hq. Feel like this is more likely to cause problems for people learning to scale.

I totally agree on that. It is a bad air grid where you build t3 pgens around all your air facs, cause u r gonna spend tons of mass for energy and overflow it. I do not think that this function is needed at all, we have hotkeys ability to make it easier. @Jip

Yeah that change was shitty and the option to deactivate it doesn't work properly, it also deactivates the ringing of the mexes.