you are not permitted entry to the premises

burke crater battles
burke_crater_battles.png
burke_crater_battles_close_up.png

License:
the burke crater's are property of burke
you are not permitted entry to the premises

Process:
I didn't know how to make my own decals placeable on the map. Then I looked at kusoge and copied it by making a dds of burke. Then I stretched it to fit the entire map.

Another problem I had was placing all the trees on sentons. I thought about some way to replace the old trees with snowy trees automatically before giving up and placing them all manually.

I considered adding 250k more reclaim in the form of ice blocks everywhere, but decided against this for gameplay reasons.

Hey dude! Just a heads up, your current submissions do not meet the tournament requirements, specifically point 5 and 6:

• (5) The submission needs to meet the vault rules
  • (6) You can have only one submission

Maybe you have time to make a new one before the deadline?

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

@indexlibrorum said in burke tournement submissions:

Hey dude! Just a heads up, your current submissions do not meet the tournament requirements, specifically point 5 and 6:

Thank you for finding a way to keep "white setons with no mexes" out of the mapping tournament.

I was afraid @ovenman would win the whole thing.

@arma473 Naturally, I serve to please.

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png