1v1 map pool - feedback

Diff ratings? Eh, the forums are heavily skewed to 1500+ players. The tier lists tend to be good data on what high level preferences are but you can’t just state theta is a bad map because the majority of the 1500+ players put it in the bottom half of the distribution.

Harder to conform much to the data because the 1v1 pool is still cumulative rather than segmented.

I severely dislike 20x20 maps because I just and simply lack the multitasking ability required for playing these.

@Sladow-Noob what discord conversation? I don’t see a link or time stamps in this post to what you are referring to.

@morax Yes cuz the conversation happened after I wrote the post. It's only a rough explanation why I did it, followed by a more general discussion about both 5x5 maps and then about t1 tanks. I pinged you in the Discord. Depending on how the quality of the feedback goes, I'll either add the explanation in detail or it's not gonna be relevant

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

@captainklutz said in 1v1 map pool - feedback:

instead they will just give less reclaim, let me know if this is a good idea

Not something i would recommend. Less reclaim is even more misleading.. By now most people know what to expect. Prob don't want to change it to the next confusing thing

I prefer the option of Mapgen option like Sladow said. I feel that people will have a better chance at adapting on a map both people haven't played, rather than study for the ones they have or exploit certain things that other factions can't.

Mapgen all the way

Map pool April 2023.PNG

~1100 ladder

edtjuh said in 1v1 map pool - feedback:

or exploit certain things that other factions can't.

factional imbalances still exist in mapgen

my-image (2).png

This post is deleted!