AdditionalCameraStuff

I have problem with mod Additional Camera Stuff v3.3. I
downloaded this mod into the folder with other mods. The mod is displayed in the faf client, but when I launch the lobby, I don't see it in the modifications.
b2a3a01a-0140-4816-a18d-3c392a21b95c-image.png
40aa3497-4977-4e4b-827b-2f4ddccefc0c-image.png

I think one of FAF updates broke this mod and some others and they don't show up because of it

You can try Build Range Preview

ACS Mod was partially integrated. Check hot key settings

Build Range preview is a separate mod which you can install.

@magge said in AdditionalCameraStuff:

ACS Mod was partially integrated. Check hot key settings

Build Range preview is a separate mod which you can install.

does this mean you can get <all> ranges of a unit previewed at cursor position by holding down a hotkey (used to be ctrl) like ACS allowed? because that is what is missing to me due to mod not existing anymore and I can't find anything about it in f1 or the build range mod (it only shows build range, not all other)

@Mach See also: https://github.com/FAForever/fa/pull/4527/files

It will fully encompass the old behavior, including for example weapon ranges.

The mod got deprecated because it was trying to do too much. We changed a seemingly unrelated UI feature and that broke this mod to such a degree that it made the game unplayable. A general rule of thumb for UI mod authors: keep it simple. A user can have dozens of UI mods, no need for a single complicated UI mod that can entirely break on any of its elements.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@ILoveKnot There is a bit of a user experience issue here. The mod is deprecated by making the game not load it at all. I suppose it should at least load in the mod, but be unable to select it and mark it as deprecated in the mods manager.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned