See topic title. If I wiggle my mouse around I can make the whole game into a slideshow. I know that previous Nvidia drivers fucked things up, but from what I understand newer ones fixed it. Besides which, I'm playing with my brother and he doesn't have that problem. I've tried turning off "Nvidia Display Container LS", I've tried putting "d3d_WindowsCursor" in console, playing in windowed mode, nothing works. Would really appreciate a fix if there is one.
Game stutters whenever I move the mouse
Backup/save your NVIDIA control panel settings (or take screenshots)
- Download and install Display Driver Uninstaller.
- Manually Download latest NVIDIA driver (Current is 512.15) and save it to your desktop.
- Unplug your Ethernet cable (if on a laptop disable your wifi), do not allow your device to connect to the internet.
- Boot into safe mode
- Run Display Driver Uninstaller to fully remove the driver, reboot when it is done.
- Install the NVIDIA driver and then reboot.
- Reconnect your Ethernet cable or re enable the wifi.
- In NVIDIA control panel re apply your settings.
Here is a video to help