Setons Wars Tournament

Thanks to a $204.20 from someone who goes by Mizer, the total prize pool is now $314.20! Thanks to him, there is a prize for 3rd place and 2 additional prizes that will make our tournament even more memorable!

Sorry for my English. I use translator

+1 for team picks not in last day, and guess need cap for balance.
Something like average_rating*1.2

A captain picking process already naturally balances the tournament.

It looks like we might get enough players.
What is the count up to currently?

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Imo we should start drafting asap

Thanks to Exselsior for donating $120, the total prize pool is now $434.20!

@spikeynoob I know a few players who would like to participate in the tournament, but don't know for sure if they can do it that day. I think a week before the tournament starts will be more than enough time to prepare

@pmbmize said in Setons Wars Tournament:

It looks like we might get enough players.
What is the count up to currently?

35 signups, according to the updated OP

pfp credit to gieb

Due to the time zone difference, so that all people can have a good sleep and do their business on Monday, it was proposed to change the start date of the tournament to Saturday, April 9th (1 day earlier) The start time of the tournament will remain the same.

Are there players for whom this change will make participation impossible? If so, the date will remain the same

I would almost certainly not be able to participate if the tournament is on April 10th, so I would love it if the start date was changed to Saturday, April 9th!

Most major tournaments are held on Saturdays anyways, usually tournies only go until Sunday if it takes too long to get to the finals/bronze match.

@pryanichek makes sense to wait then. Also 9th sounds better to me as well.

Thanks to a $50 from someone who goes by Moonrider, the total prize pool is now $484.20! Thanks to him, we will also have a secret prize!

Saturday the 9th would also work good for me. Please just confirm. My wife is the boss around my house and I need to ask her permission.....

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Attention! The tournament will take place on Saturday, April 9th (one day earlier) Thanks to the fact that we already have a full application and for the reasons written in the comments above
The start time of the tournament remains the same 14.00 UTC

i'm out.

@thewheelie You can't participate on the 9th? Or was that not the reason?

He can basically never play Saturday tournies.

@ftxcommando Too bad there is no way to make the start time convenient for everyone 😞

I will keep in mind for future tournaments

This post is deleted!