The current vault rules are now available on the new wiki here. The rules apply to both the map and mod vaults, and read as follows:
- No illegal, broken, malicious, pornographic, or 'test' content.
- Content must follow naming conventions, and have proper attribution.
- No GPG maps or variants thereof without approval.
- No maps identifiably generated using Neroxis.
Content must not breach international laws or the national/federal laws of the vaults' host country(s). This notably includes but is not limited to:
- No trademark, patent, or copyright violations: No content you don't have permission to upload.
- No war crimes: No unauthorised use of the red cross or of other protected distinctive emblems. (Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, Article 18.6 and Article 38)
Naming conventions, and attribution.
- As per legal requirements; no trademark violations.
- No versioning in names.
- Content must include full attribution as required by contributors and additional included content.
- Maps utilising Cookienoobs' adaptive scripts must have 'Adaptive' at the start of the name.