My FaF client is in a different language

Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting and then reinstalling? I'm 99% sure this isn't a different language but just an issue with the font. There's just too many letter in orders that don't make any sense no matter what language it is.

Legion is correct. It is an issue with the font where it uses the spacing of the correct letter but displays the letter two positions down from it.
Here is a better description of the issue https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66747171/why-javafx-application-and-scene-builder-is-showing-garbled-text

Thank you... seems like a lot of work if you dont know coding. But i'll give it a try thank you

Well, i dont think i can figure this out.. anyone got an idea on how to fix this ?

Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting and then reinstalling as I suggested? Maybe removing the specific font and then reinstalling could also help but I have no idea what it is called.

The font is packaged with the client in the install process

If the problem is that a font was not installed correctly, can he just install that font, reboot the computer, and then it would work?

Can someone just send him a zip file with the font that he can drop into the windows/fonts directory and that would fix it?

It doesn't use a font that is installed with windows. It uses a font that is packaged with the client and placed inside the client's installation directory.

Did you try manually deleting any leftover files after deinstalling the client?

Or set a different font (one that comes with windows) in a CSS customization file. Where would that go again?

I got the same problem. Ive tried to uninstall, restart and install again and it wont work

Have you tried all the other approaches in this thread as well?

@magge Yea, except this one about css file, I cant find it