Hello there dearest faf members,
how bout a tab or somekind of a "section" in the faf client for streamers?
Showing a list of currently online streamers.
Entries are clickable, open stream in webbrowser.
I see alot of people using the !sstreams command.
Why do we need an own tab for the streamers?
The bot command !sstreams has the same effect?
Im glad you asked! Here are some ideas why it might be "better":
(1) (userfriendly) the list could automatically refresh, like the game lobby page does, so no need to use the command again.
(2) (userfriendly) could include information about the stream. For example stream title, amount viewers, who knows.
(3) (userfriendly) new players might not know about the bot and/or its commands. A tab would improve awareness.
(4) (userfriendly) Could include useful Links like:
https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Supreme Commander%3A Forged Alliance
(5) (userfriendly) an own page on the client could look better than a list of streamers from the command.
This is by no means necessary.
Its a suggest which i think would be cool.
I think it could increase awareness for streamers.
At the end it is not needed but it could (maybe) be a Quality of Life feature.