AI Development Guide and M27AI v74 Devlog

I missed your reply, I was just more curious if, you think, there would be some gain by having the ai count the mexes in the map and then use that to change build order and tactics.

v73 update
Mini-update - fixed incompatibility with M28 (that could break M28 if they were both in the same game), and updated some hardcoded values on energy storage to reflect the recent FAF balance changes requiring more energy for overcharge.

Hi, i played a game with M27. He builded some satellites and fired at my T3 arty. The satellites did damage to all schields and not only to the one it hits. it would be nice to take a look.
https://replay.faforever.com/20797133

@laso If the shields overlap then that's a FAF game balance feature - when 1 shield takes damage, any overlaping shield takes a percentage of the damage (around 10% I think)

@veteranashe While it's still far weaker than a human, the latest version of M28 (v32) should do better on 1 mex maps

v74 Update
Minor bugfixes that I noticed when I was testing M28 against M27 (relating to the FAF mobile factory change and the Aeon gun upgrade change)

v75-76 updates

• v75 - AI ratings support added
  • v76 - Fixed an issue with M27 tracking weapon fire events (to support a relocation of the underlying code in FAF that took place last summer)
  • v76 - Fixed the warning message given to allies when a nuke launcher is detected, so instead of saying "M27OverseerEnemyNukeLaunchers" detected, it will now give the name of the unit.