"What will you do if you lose the election" and 5 Questions for FTX

@ftxcommando

perpetual petty drama

Please note that passive or actively aggressive comments like these are the petty dramas.

Your attitude when things don't go the way you like seems to be the entire cause of these dramas. Nobody wants to constantly read seething posts or comments. The answer is not for the board to just give in under those kind of pressures but rather to resist toxicity. Nobody is ever going to miss not having to read an inflammatory post.

I hope over time you reflect on how you present yourself to others and have an epiphany of sorts and begin speaking non-violently.

Former Board Member - March 2021 - March 2022

begin speaking non-violently.

Please note that passive or actively aggressive comments like these are the petty dramas.

Seriously. I don't see how there is any violent speech here.

Yeah nah, if attitude was a problem I can go ahead and dump a metric ton of examples of current association (and some Board!) members doing the exact same things I’ve done. I hope you have an epiphany about the sudden reason certain Board members care about making a big deal about it.

Definitely not because my attitude confronts inaction instead of just shitting on people trying to work on FAF.

And I don’t know what you’re even trying to accomplish by turning this into “ftx is blaming the board.” I was considered competent and trustworthy enough to be PC for 3 years, got approved again for this year, but I can’t be a lowly association member. This means I get zero say and insight into anything related to large scale FAF decisions related to things like finances. So the answer to anything related to finances is that I don’t know, don’t care, if you do go hope to get an answer from Sheeo.

FtX applied to be an association member in the beginning of June. As far as I know there has been no communication why he was not approved yet. Saying that he is solely responsible for the drama, because it's toxic when he gets mad about the lack of communication seems a bit unreasonable to me.

@ftxcommando said in "What will you do if you lose the election" and 5 Questions for FTX:
” I was considered competent and trustworthy enough to be PC for 3 years, got approved again for this year, but I can’t be a lowly association member."

Are the election results out?

No the public results are still not out yet. And FTX also have no access at the moment. What he means by approval is the ability to actually run in the election itself.

After all if you wanna run for the position of PC not only you have to make a proper agenda and have a plan, but most importantly you need to be allowed to do it by the currently governing body. Best example being the removal of Suzuji and Feather from the elections, they might have not have that high of a chance of winning yet they still got denied the possibility due to their past.

Are the requirements for PC that led to the removal of candidates not made a mockery of, by the recent leaks by nine, which was subsequently broadcast to the whole playerbase on the client?

I really wanted to vote for Suzuji, he's a good guy.

@blackyps said in "What will you do if you lose the election" and 5 Questions for FTX:

FtX applied to be an association member in the beginning of June. As far as I know there has been no communication why he was not approved yet. Saying that he is solely responsible for the drama, because it's toxic when he gets mad about the lack of communication seems a bit unreasonable to me.

His attitude and behaviour is being observed until a later date.

Former Board Member - March 2021 - March 2022

@broken said in "What will you do if you lose the election" and 5 Questions for FTX:

Are the requirements for PC that led to the removal of candidates not made a mockery of, by the recent leaks by nine, which was subsequently broadcast to the whole playerbase on the client?

I really wanted to vote for Suzuji, he's a good guy.

What you think about him doesn't change the fact that by all means he should be permabanned for all the abuse he have caused and all the other shit.

He and others might have received second chance but by no means does it mean that their past is forgotten. They had no trouble being way more toxic than FTX ever was, going so far to ruin games and in some cases use racial slurs on daily basis.

If that is not a reason to remove them then I'm not sure what is considering that if not for the grace of moderation giving them second chance they would be long gone from the community after all the bans that culminated in them getting permabanned.

locking that for 6 hours with a frinedly reminder that this is supposed to be Ftx responding to questions and not the rerall to the drama fest we've already gone through.

queuing with a newbie to show him the beauty of tmm and meeting tagada be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLcRpdZ0Xb0&ab_channel=Tomoko