Hey, I just want to let you know that we (the council) have heard your request to keep drama out of the client.
I would like to personally apologise for the unsightly display, and I agree with you that it should be left out.
But in my doing so, please realise that:
- This was not a planned move by the council as a whole
- We already think that drama should be kept away from the client
This was not an intentional move on our end but a mistake, and moves will be taken to ensure it doesn't happen again.
As for the election posts, Jip has guessed correctly:
- A post will remind people that the election is happening and where to read up on applications
- A post will appear showing the voting date, and will be updated when that vote date arrives to include a link to the voting API
- A post will appear announcing the winner.