Just bought and cant play :/

Just checked your replay vault. You played an 1h30min dualgap game so there you have it. Multiplayer is peer to peer so if one of the players have a slow CPU, it will slow down the game for everyone. Thats especially the case for a 1h30min dualgap game as there gonna be a bazillion of units (especially air units) which are quite cpu intensive. Not sure what to make of your cracking noise, i would have a cracking brain noise after a 1h30min dualgap game 😛

@Amygdala yeee that one was fun tho, trying to make a recording for you so you can see what i mean maybe that helps, also having lags with a friend now also ty for the tip wit ai and your time ❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84-5KdWjCKg
not the best but you can hear it pretty good at ending from vid at like 1:30 and see the freezing aswell that happens like all 5 sec

oh that lag....
are you sure the "Nvidia fix" mod is enabled? you can check that ingame in the Main Menu -> Show game info
(and pls dont build so many e-storages - they are pretty expensive)

sometimes the nvdia fix mod doesn't work. Apparently the latest nvdia driver fixes the issue. you might have to download the experimental branch. Unfortunately I don't know the version number.
also you can disable the nvdia container in the task manager under "services". That fixed it for me. Idk what it even does, might handle the geforce ingame overlay.
https://forum.faforever.com/topic/779/nvidia-driver-performance-problem/19?_=1614879864041

You can also press f11 in game to see if the issue is lag. If you have high ping (like 500+) then it might just be a lag issue rather than a video card issue. If you use wifi to connect to the internet, that can create a lot of extra lag in big team games.

@Leotar That flickering of the cursor in your YouTube video is the Nvidia issue. You can turn off the issue by:

press " ' " while you play. That starts up console.

Then type "d3dWindowsCursor". If you press "Tab" it will auto complete it. Enable the settings by pressing "Enter"

or you jsut install the Nvidia Fix Mod and it dose it automaticly for you

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

@Rowey Does that MOD change it forever or do you have to enable it as a MOD when playing the games?

you enable the Mod. it is a Ui Mod so will only effect you. when you enalbe the Mod at the start of each game it will auto run the console Command

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

thanks everyone for the replys and the help !!! ❤ appreciate the awesome community 🙂

@Amygdala did check that our but for some reason i cant see any mod there even tho i downloadded it at the FAF client and activated it in UI before starting the game do you need to activate it extra somewhere ? (i will keep making e-storages eheheheheh😲 )

@harzer99 got the latest driver what didnt fix it but the "nvidia container" disablindg did work out ! im running the game with stable 150 fps for now no lags no freezes no whatsoever !!!! thanks tons, game is rly enjoyable now