Engies Clean/Reclaim Mod

Hello, I apologize if this has been covered before, but I wonder if there is a mod to add a special reclaim command where engies just reclaim all wreckages, even if your mass storage is full. In the later game state, there is a lot of scrap everywhere. It is ugly to look at and it even blocks the view of my units. I would just like to have engies clean up the map, ignoring the mass storage capacity. If this is achievable in some other way, please let me know.

Please advise and thanks.

Please just put this into the game, it would help in team games a lot (people can overflow to teammates and won't have to worry about teammates overflowing to them to break tree reclaim orders)

We don't need the computer to handhold us to protect us from accidentally reclaiming things too fast

I dunno about mode, it’s probably not gonna get added, but

Please advise

Just click donate mass on score board if you’re really can’t avoid overflow. It’s literally one click

It is rather possible to implement resources overflow under certain storage filled ratio.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods
Support me

Is there a way to change the amount? Right now it cuts off around 80%. Can that be boosted to 200%? Then it would never trip.

@arma473 This particular value is in the engine. I do not think the solution here is to change the behavior for all players.

Instead, if you just want to reclaim and share it with allies - just write/request a UI mod that you can toggle on/off to start sharing resources automatically (via gifting it programmatically) at a click of a button when your mass reached say 70% of storage. I do not think such a mod is against the rules that only mention auto clickers and reclaim macros. But you can always ask the moderators before trying to implement it.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned