Why does everything suck so much right now?

No your just toxic!

@thewreck sign out and never sign back in!

Yea you lost it dude. You're throwing a complete tantrum and yelling at players telling them to quit.

@thewreck I'm not having a tantrum just sick and tired of you and your little group. You're going to try and twist my words because that's all you guys do. You've been doing it for years. I'm not the only one who's tired of you guys.

I'm not twisting your words that was a perfect description of what you said. You went on a curse filled rant about how my group which are all good nice people that have played for over ten years should quit the game. The irony in you calling us toxic is just plain hilarious and sad. Idc about what you think of us because this was never about you.

And I stand by everything I said. You guys should all sign out and never sign back in again. You would be doing the 99% a huge favor. I guess it's a matter of perspective but in my mind cleaning out the trash isn't toxic. It might be from your perspective but from the cleaners perspective it's the exact opposite of toxicity.

Great take that's all I have to say to crap like that.

@thewreck You're still here?.... Why?

Why haven't your post been taken down yet?

Last wish, ban those 2.

What did I do

Before the moderation gets flamed again for abuse of power I will close this thread as a neutral person here.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice