The lextoc tournament #1 - Syrtis Major

@lextoc The last time someone hosted a tourney where the players had to set the date, it literally took over a year to finish it :imfine:
So you better set a deadline or you'll literally have to wait for a couple of months for each round

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

he did say a week for each match. since the players have not managed to play their match within said week, i would like to claim the #1 prize.

Ah lol, haven't read through it again as I was not interested in the tourney anyway, but there is indeed a deadline :4head: Nvm my comment then. Bully 4 da win

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

Im not at fault, I even did ping my friend @BalanceSlave in this thread to schedule a game as you can see no reply so far. I rightfully claim my victory vs @BalanceSlave and time to play vs @waffelzNoob, after approval from lextoc

"Good luck and a safe landing commanders!"

Okay you may proceed to play @waffelzNoob !

just letting u know we are trying to play but schedules are conflicting a little

Okay no problem, looking forward to the game !

FINALS !! Lunyshko vs waffelzNoob
https://replay.faforever.com/22053537

i'd like to thank you for hosting the tournament, just a shame almost no one showed up. i think its worth trying again, might've just been unfortunate timing for many people

Great! I'll watch it tonight and get in touch with you via the FAF client for the reward 🙂 (will log on during the evening)

@waffelznoob

Replay file missing xD rip

Yikes, maybe local file works