FAF after starting lobby crashing and self deletes.

02, 2023 11:38:03 PM com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl startup
WARNING: Unsupported JavaFX configuration: classes were loaded from 'unnamed module @167687c8'
After launch of the game faf crashes itself and self deleting.

New error:com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl startup
WARNING: Unsupported JavaFX configuration: classes were loaded from 'unnamed module @23435041'
Loading library prism_d3d from resource failed: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: C:\Users\ASUS.openjfx\cache\21+31\amd64\prism_d3d.dll
java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: C:\Users\ASUS.openjfx\cache\21+31\amd64\prism_d3d.dll
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:89)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:103)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:108)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:236)
at java.base/java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider.newOutputStream(FileSystemProvider.java:484)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newOutputStream(Files.java:228)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.copy(Files.java:3160)
at com.sun.glass.utils.NativeLibLoader.cacheLibrary(NativeLibLoader.java:304)
at com.sun.glass.utils.NativeLibLoader.installLibraryFromResource(NativeLibLoader.java:216)
at com.sun.glass.utils.NativeLibLoader.loadLibraryFromResource(NativeLibLoader.java:198)
at com.sun.glass.utils.NativeLibLoader.loadLibraryInternal(NativeLibLoader.java:140)
at com.sun.glass.utils.NativeLibLoader.loadLibrary(NativeLibLoader.java:56)
at com.sun.prism.d3d.D3DPipeline.lambda$static$0(D3DPipeline.java:54)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:318)
at com.sun.prism.d3d.D3DPipeline.<clinit>(D3DPipeline.java:50)
at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:375)
at com.sun.prism.GraphicsPipeline.createPipeline(GraphicsPipeline.java:218)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer$PipelineRunnable.init(QuantumRenderer.java:92)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer$PipelineRunnable.run(QuantumRenderer.java:125)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

@magge said in Solutions for common errors with the FAF client launcher or supreme commander:

Reason

Program is blocked or has wrong user rights

Make sure security software is not blocking the client
Make sure your windows account has rights to run the software
Remove "C:\ProgramData\FAForever" folder; and reinstall FAF
For testing purpose, run the client with admin rights.

I have not seen the following path related to that error, but just try the above suggestions to narrow down the issue at least.

C:\Users\ASUS.openjfx

I am also having issues with FAF self-deleting upon install.....since it self-deleted the first time today.

No warning before self-deletion.

I created a lobby like normal, game launched to lobby, then FAF was deleted. And continues to do so every time i install it.

I tried installing an older version too and that seemed to not self-delete but......can't play on outdated versions.

FAF never self deletes itself. In all cases I have seen this is being done by anti virus software.

Indeed it was.