What if? Atlantis has stealth

Was playing the last non-Forged-Alliance Cybran mission, and the AI surprised me with a huge air attack from an Atlantis that anchored close to my base. I saw a sub slowly moving towards my base, but I didn't care, because I did not expect that. What if Atlantis had stealth for this trick to happen in PVP? And maybe even Czar.

что угодно можно сделать стелс если туда влезает т2 штурмовик

OK, what if it costs a lot of energy to run, so that it is only used for solo air sneak attacks and not stealth atlantis spam? Like 10000 energy.

You can put stealth on them if you have access to Cybran tech by putting a deceiver into a stinger then onto the Atlantis / Czar

@willowisppsi said in What if? Atlantis has stealth:

You can put stealth on them if you have access to Cybran tech by putting a deceiver into a stinger then onto the Atlantis / Czar

I just tested both of your claims and I am shocked this works.

That is considered a glitch and can get you banned if you get reported 😃

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@jip said in What if? Atlantis has stealth:

In what way an intelligent being would think this to be a glitch?

Don't see anything under the exploit bans that fits using stealth like that.

Oh i had no idea that this was a glitch xD can we change it to an intentional game mechanic??

It is not easy to accomplish in 1v1, and should be considered a combo in team games.

@jip said in What if? Atlantis has stealth:

This doesn't fall under any (bannable) exploit.
As far as I am concerned, it's an intentional mechanic since base SupCom, right?

If it is bannable, then why do Jamming and Stealth work in transports, to begin with?
Shouldn't those be considered exploits, too, then?

It also takes time to set up requiring multiple factions.
It's a team effort to get working.

~ Stryker

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)