Idle Engineers 2 Mod Fix

It might be a bit selfish to ask, but maybe other people are also having the same issue: my Idle Engineers mod could use a fix.

I use Idle Engineers 2 from camelCase, and it's the only one I'd like to use because I'm very used to the icons. The only issue is that the mod doesn't work on gifted units, which makes an inherited base very hard to manage.

Giebmasse had a version that applied the mod to gifted units, but it broke a few game patches ago and would automatically select everything you had every couple seconds. SpikeyNoob tried to fix the mod, but ended up with the same result.

Now my question is, is there anyone that could try making it so the mod applies to gifted units, but doesn't have the bug of automatically selecting everything?

I've got some wip over idle engineers light. I can release a version with numbers on engineers if need so.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

+1, I am also a big fan of idle engineers and the various variations of that mod, but I notice the same issues. It's not working on inherited bases, and sometimes the UI overlay glitches out, obscuring large parts of the screen.

@azath0th that would be great. could you use the same icons Idle Engineers 2 uses, aswell as the IDLE over idle factories? B)

Updated

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

I face the same issue, and occasionally, a worse one.
Sometimes my idle engineers icon turns a considerable portion of my screen black.
You either Ctrl + K the unit or gift it over and have it gifted back.
It used to happen quite often, but it's a little more rare, now, thankfully.
Still occasionally happens, though.

~ Stryker

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)