I can't seem to log in to FAF without it giving an error message. If anyone know about this or now how to solve this problem, please let me know. Thanks! I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still pops up.

Yeah I have the same problem

Try deleting C:\Users\ * your user name* * \AppData\Roaming\Forged Alliance Forever

If you're experiencing login issues with FAF (Forged Alliance Forever), there are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

Double-check your login credentials: Ensure that you are using the correct username and password combination. Pay attention to any uppercase or lowercase letters and any special characters.

Clear cache and cookies: Clearing the cache and cookies in your web browser can help resolve login issues. Go to your browser's settings and find the option to clear browsing data. Select the appropriate checkboxes for cache and cookies, then clear the data.

Disable browser extensions: Some browser extensions or add-ons may interfere with the login process. Temporarily disable any extensions you have installed and try logging in again.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

@rachelgomez Why is it that this feels like it's written by ChatGPT? Is it because it is? This is just chatGPT, isn't it?

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png