forged alliance forever crashing

I have played supreme commander for years without any issue when I installed forged alliance forever it crashes every 30min when watch replay and actively playing the game usually takes 30 minutes are so and i get and pc shutdown and restart or graphic card drivers crash and i try different drivers . i get alot of :

warning: error loading batched texture: c:\work\rts\main\code\src\libs\gpggal\DeviceD3D9.cpp(779) Not available

debug: Loading module '\000/units/urb1101/urb1101_script.lua\000'
debug: Loading module '\000/units/url0105/url0105_script.lua\000'
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb0101\urb0101_albedo.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb0101\urb0101_normalsts.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb0101\urb0101_specteam.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb0101\urb0101_lod1_albedo.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb0101\urb0101_normalsts.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb0101\urb0101_lod1_specteam.dds
warning: unable to lock dynamic texture: Invalid call
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb1101\urb1101_albedo.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb1101\urb1101_normalsts.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb1101\urb1101_specteam.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\textures.scd\textures\effects\cybranbuildspecular.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb1101\urb1101_lod1_albedo.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb1101\urb1101_normalsts.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\urb1101\urb1101_lod1_specteam.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\textures.scd\textures\effects\cybranbuildspecular.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\url0105\url0105_albedo.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\url0105\url0105_normalsts.dds
warning: Unable to load texture: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\gamedata\units.scd\units\url0105\url0105_specteam.dds
warning: error loading batched texture: c:\work\rts\main\code\src\libs\gpggal\DeviceD3D9.cpp(779) Not available
info: Unable to load texture from file: /env/common/splats/CommanderPrint_albedo.dds
info: Unable to load texture from file: /env/common/splats/CommanderPrint_albedo.dds
debug: Loading module '\000/lua/ui/game/rallypoint.lua\000'
debug: Loading module '\000/lua/ui/controls/worldmesh.lua\000'
info: Run time: 0h00m52s

any help welcome thank you

TBH, if you already tried different graphic drivers, then you only can try a different graphic card.

@magge thank you for your reply but unfortunately i only have one graphics card and it seems to only have issues in FAF at the min

@joey117 You could try this tool, not only related to multimonitor support, but to resolve some graphic issues in general https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?p=1061245

It is quite simple to do, but you need to invest 5 minutes to read in their forum.

I tried your suggestion unfortunately it did not work and i try a full reinstall for windows, Different sound drivers , different Graphic card driver , and chipset drivers no luck