FAF Client and Game dropping connection in the last week?

FAF all of a sudden (last 7-10 days) is connecting then dropping its connection. This means the list of games randomly disappears or worse when joining a ladder match or team game the game fails to launch and I get a 'strike' warning.

Any ideas?

Has any of the connection code changed recently.

I am based in Australia

Checking the logs there are a few errors but not sure they are related.game_18002665.log

Another error from the logs

ebug: OpenMovie /movies/menu_background.sfd: 99969
debug: Preparing movie /movies/menu_background.sfd: 99969
info: /init
debug: Playing movie c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander forged alliance\movies\menu_background.sfd: 99969
warning: Error running lua script: ...mdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\maui\bitmap.lua(37): Game object has been destroyed
stack traceback:
[C]: in function InternalCreateBitmap' ...mdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\maui\bitmap.lua(37): in function initfn'
...data\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\system\class.lua(434): in function <...data\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\system\class.lua:424>
...forever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\dialogs\hotstats.lua(943): in function <...forever\gamedata\lua.nx2\lua\ui\dialogs\hotstats.lua:881>
info: ren_Oblivion false
info: ren_oblivion true
info: ren_ui false
info: GPGNET: setting nat handler to 0x00000000
info: CNetTCPBuf::Read(): recv() failed: WSAEINTR
info: Run time: 0h28m46s

FAF disconnects show on right of this screen....FAF-Disconnects.PNG

The logs you share are of the game - those do not relate to issues of the client. Best to share the logs of the client and the ICE adapter logs.

Looking at your logs anyway - there are no warnings or errors related to connectivity.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@jip Just found the "Preferred Coturns for ICE" in Settings so have set to Australia to see if that helps

Ice log with errors from today attached.

ice-adapter.log

@jip Client log attached

client.log.2022-09-12.0.log

Same issue again today....Australia set as preference for ICE.

First game of the day...Violation, dismiss it and game cancelled message behind it and then FAF Client disconnects and reconnects...sequence from this one game shown below....

FAF-Disconnects2.PNG

FAF-Disconnects3.PNG

FAF-Disconnects4.PNG

My son is getting similar issues on his PC. I have tried rebooting NBN, router, etc, no joy....

This post is deleted!

UPDATE: Someone suggested changing the ICE adaptor preference from Australia to Germany....so far this has FIXED the problem.

So it appears Australians shouldn't connect to the Australian ICE adaptor....go figure....