Cant join games after windows update

Hey yall,
played FAF without any problems yesterday. Turned my computer off and installed the latest windows update. When I tried starting today I got an error message saying
"The game crashed beause the files are not initialized properly. PLease run the game once from steam to setup the game files properly."

I did that. Nothing changed. I reinstalled the client, later the entire game and its all to no avail.

Thank yall for any help or suggestions.

Can you make a screenshot of the error, please?

Also, try to disable for testing purpose the security software.

I fixed it by uninstalling the update. Im hoping this was an isolated incident and wont repeat itself

There was an issue where we updated the required dlls for directx but not all players had the files. We have reverted that change so it should work fine now

Oh thank you Sheikah. I cant tell what helped now. Your DLL fix or me removing the update.
Unfortunately I did not write down the specifics of the updates. It was the five most recent win10 Updates that I removed.
Next time Ill try and write down their IDs.
Thank both of you for your quick replies and help!

Yes and I am not sure what you mean by update. But you should make sure your client is on version 2022.8.0 as old versions are unstable now and not compatible with infrastructure changes.

Ok now things are seriously getting weird.
I noticed I can host games but nobody can join them. When I try to join a game I get stuck in the "connecting" phase. I was only able to join one game hosted by a US host. With all other games I get infinitely stuck in the connecting window.
Open to suggestions

Can try disabling ipv6 or selecting a specific coturn in the client settings

Coturn fixed. Thanks a lot!