Total Mayhem 1.37 for all game versions

Hello SuiSide,

If you can't find any help here, you could contact Balthazar directly over his gitHub repo:
https://github.com/The-Balthazar/BrewLAN
There you also get the latest version of BrewLAN.

Or you can contact him on Discord:

AI Development Discord Server (AI-Swarm / AI-Uveso / RNGAI / DilliAI)
https://discord.gg/ChRfhB3

I just used the updated version last night. The Experimental UEF and Cybran nuke defence structures were failing left and right.
A missile would arrive, the device would shoot at the missile, 4 or 5 times before eventually killing the missile.
This would otherwise be fine except when 8 missiles are arriving at the same time.

In earlier versions the structures reliably destroyed most missiles with one hit.

The Cybran structure launched at least 9 pseudo-anti-nuke spheres at one missile.
The UEF structure would send streams of phalanx type ammo at the missiles, and also not destroy them.

Given the contruction cost vs defense missile launchers against several U-Vesso AIX players, something seems off.

Hello Gladry,

yes FAF has increased the Healthpoints of a strategic missile by 1000 times.
So a missile that had 25 HP before has now 25000 HP
See:
https://github.com/FAForever/fa/pull/3155

The next update of Total Mayhem will have stronger missile defenses.

Thanks for reporting this!

Anyone else having trouble downloading the mod from this page? When I click the link it opens a new tab and nothing happens, If I mouse over the tad it is says loading and doesn't do anything.

@Neo3602

I tested the downlod link from the 1st post right now, and it's working.

Just to be sure this is the full URL:

http://faforever.uveso.de/TotalMayhem(AllGameVersions)-v1.37.rar

Can't downloaded? Please fix the link. all of links is broken

This post is deleted!

@phantomguy

links checked and they are all working.

http://faforever.uveso.de/TotalMayhem(AllGameVersions)-v1.37.rar

faforever.uveso.de/TotalMayhem(AllGameVersions)-v1.37.rar

is there any guide on techs, so that not in the heat of battle to study who and why, but to familiarize yourself in advance?

Hello @Fangorn

no, there is no guide or info for this mod.

One hint, that almost nobody knows, if you upgrade your land factories then there is one tank inside the Tech1 tree that will
also upgrade with the factory.
So if you have a tech 3 factory then you can buil a cheap and upgraded tech1 tank and spam your oponent with it.

Hi i want to ask a question with a friend we want to play totalMayhem but sadly once we launch the game online we got desynchronization error in result we can't play it, is there any solution to that ?

@tokorosaku said in Total Mayhem 1.37 for all game versions:

Hi i want to ask a question with a friend we want to play totalMayhem but sadly once we launch the game online we got desynchronization error in result we can't play it, is there any solution to that ?

A desync on start mostly means you or your friend don't have the same game/mod files.

First check if total mayhem is installed in the right directory on both PC.

Total mayhem has a internal file checker, so open the game.log on both games and search for:

INFO: * Total Mayhem: [siminit.lua, line:467] - Running from: @c:\programdata\faforever\gamedata\lua.nx5\lua\siminit.lua.
INFO: * Total Mayhem: [siminit.lua, line:468] - Checking directory /mods/ for TotalMayhem...
INFO: * Total Mayhem: [siminit.lua, line:475] - Found directory: /mods/totalmayhem/mod_info.lua.
INFO: * Total Mayhem: [siminit.lua, line:480] - Check OK. Found 1 TotalMayhem directory.
INFO: * Total Mayhem: [siminit.lua, line:484] - Checking files and filesize for TotalMayhem...
INFO: * Total Mayhem: [siminit.lua, line:511] - Check OK! files: 2178, bytecount: 749995008.

Is the filcheck OK on both games ?
(Found 1 TotalMayhem directory)
(files: 2178, bytecount: 749995008)

Hi all I'm having a little problem playing with the Total Mayhem mod through the FAF client, all new units have the place holder icon, meanwhile if I launch the game from Steam everything works as it should. I'd like to play with friends after a long time and I'd rather solve things ahead if by chance the steam connection doesn't work. I can provide more information or a log of the game or another log if that would help. Without the icons it's harder to navigate through new units and since via the FAF client the units are also messed up so it can't be played by memory. Thank you in advance

Hello Dekker254 ,

i added a icon support to the Total Mayhem mod and it should insert its own icons when playing on steam.

If played on FAF then FAF does include the icons to the game.
This can be disrupted when using the Black Ops Icon Support Mod along with FAF.

in case you are using Black Ops Icon Support mod, please disable it when you play FAF.

If not, please post a game.log (use pastebin.com and only post the link)

I have Black Ops Icon Support Mod but if I start the game via FAF it is not active and cannot be activated. Is it possible that it's just because I have it in my mods folder?
Here's a link to the pastebin, hopefully it's good. I've never used pastebin before https://pastebin.com/DZQMz2mK

and if I may express my humble opinion, I found the previous version of Ex-Catalys more intimidating and fitting to the name of super heavy point defence

then I tried one game when I had only total mayhem active and there was no problem with the icons, it seems to happen only when Blackops FAF is also active

@dekker254 I regularly play with Blackops:Unleashed, Blackops:ACUs, and TotalMayhem, and never have any issue with icons.
Not to mention that no other supporting mod is neccesarry.

As for ExCatalyst, you are not taking its range into account, which is extreme. If anything, it scould cost MORE, for what it gives.

@Dekker254

i viewed your log and saw that the game is not able to load some textures, not sure why.

There was an error int the map script file: survival_campaign_v1_blackbox_8_script.lua
Please use a different (normal) map for testing.

Also what was changed to the Ex-Catalys "brnt3shpd" (Super Heavy Point Defense) ?
i never touched this unit !?!

It says I need AI uveso for the mod to prevent errors. I use the steam vanilla version with this mod but AI uveso says its only for FAF. Kinda confusing if Total Mayhem says its compatible with all versions, but at the top then says it requires AI uveso which is only compatible with FAF. Do I need AI uveso for the steam version or does it only apply to the FAF version?