Best CPU 2020 for FA (Intel vs AMD)

I think the question worries many people. According to some tests, the Intel processors provide the best single-threaded performance, while the AMD processors perform better in synthetic tests and multi-threaded tasks. As a rule, in one price segment, the Intel offers higher frequencies per core, and the AMD has more cores and a higher cache size (well, and the 7 nm process technology). It would be interesting to hear the opinion of real owners of the 10th generation Intel processors and Rysen 9 processors of similar cost. The question is only in relation to the performance of the FA game.

Doesn't matter. Just get something new and don't skimp on ram.
BAM, now you have CPU faster than 90% of the player base. Even if you just bought i3 or r3.

If you buy current gen I'm sure you're not going to have issues at all either way.

Back when it was first gen Ryzen, Intel was clearly better.

Ryzen chips dont show a High Cpu score but will sustan the higher sim ticks later on in the game

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

Current gen Ryzen is pretty good, the first two (1600X, 2600X) were kinda lousy.

@Rowey said in Best CPU 2020 for FA (Intel vs AMD):

Ryzen chips dont show a High Cpu score but will sustan the higher sim ticks later on in the game

Nah, they performed according to bench number; worse than i5's from 2011.