About the network

I am a Chinese player living in Beijing.
I have been playing faf for half a year, but the network problem has been plaguing me. I have thought of many ways to find someone else to build a server directly connected to Germany, but the effect is average.
My current situation is that there is a probability card, but because FAF's support for disconnection and reconnection is not very good, I rarely switch VPNs in the game, and can only choose a good VPN to play at the beginning of the game. http://pubg.disquse.ru/#! I will ping Europe (Ireland) Europe (London) Europe (Frankfurt) from this site before the game starts. The game will only play if there is no packet loss and delay.
I am in the game, connecting with non-Australian players, the delay is around 180-300, but often behind. The best VPN I can find is also 140ms to connect to Germany, it is well known that fa is not very sensitive to ping, around 300ping can play without behind, but I have a hard time understanding what behind is. Because faf's server 116.202.155.226 can't test the delay in cmd, I can only find some other German servers on the network to ping, I found one of them is 45.80.191.1, in the test, the basic delay is between 130-200MS During the time, there is no packet loss, but behind-2 -3 still occurs in the game. This bothers me a lot, how can I be sure that it won't freeze before the game is played?
My English is not good, please forgive me for using Google Translate for the full text

QQ截图20220409021830.png QQ截图20220409021758.png

@jackffff said in About the network:

but because FAF's support for disconnection and reconnection is not very good

Compared to the original networking from GPG we are miles ahead. Our network setup allows reconnects even from a new IP address.

There is no way to fix networking between countries from our side.

If you want to ping a server close yo the original server you can ping test.faforever.com (hosted at the same provider as the main server)

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

@brutus5000 1.png
It looks fine, but the actual game is behind。
Is this a problem between countries?
But other players who are also Chinese seem to have no problem with behind。

@brutus5000 QQ截图20220409061350.png I've tested PUBG servers in all countries and it seems to be fine, I don't know where the problem is.

@brutus5000 Switch VPNs in-game, and there are very few times when you can reconnect with everyone.

Wouldn't a Chinese coturn server help Brutus?

@nine2 what is “Brutus” ?
I'm not a professional and don't know much about this.

Brutus is a person who runs faf servers. I asked Brutus a question.

@Brutus5000, that's how you call for people

@nine2 ah sorry