🔥THE KING of Dual Gap 2v2🔥 170 $

I liked the tournament! Thanks for the stream!

Сongrats
Zlo and Nova 3rd place and 20$
Paralon and Suzuji 2nd place and 50$
Yudi and Grimplex 1st place and 100$
Great to see how many people support this format of tourney and i am happy that i broke my previos record 366 viewers online and now its 434 !!!

This event will not be using official Dual Gap avatars as well. This was not cleared with me beforehand.

@morax Will avatars be removed from the winners?

As an involved person, I am very alarmed by this decision and I want to note that even the players who took second place treated the winners with respect and really agree that at the moment they deserve the award that you are trying to take away.

ExactlyKing-of-Dual-Gap.png

I am silent about the fact that initially such an avatar was submitted for the approval of the 2x2 tournament, which no one approved after a long time or a reward for second placeprince-of-dual-gap.png

I mean, the approval should be given before the tournament. It's on @Lenkin for not working it out.

@morax said in 🔥THE KING of Dual Gap 2v2🔥 170 $:

е будут использоваться официальные аватары Dual Gap.

@automated said in 🔥THE KING of Dual Gap 2v2🔥 170 $:

@morax Will avatars be removed from the winners?

As an involved person, I am very alarmed by this decision and I want to note that even the players who took second place treated the winners with respect and really agree that at the moment they deserve the award that you are trying to take away.

ExactlyKing-of-Dual-Gap.png

I am silent about the fact that initially such an avatar was submitted for the approval of the 2x2 tournament, which no one approved after a long time or a reward for second placeprince-of-dual-gap.png

Yes, and to be clear FTX post on avatars is perfect in my opinion and should be used before offering such avatars.

I think Lenkin in general usually does a good job communicating with me, unsure why he did not this time around. He is a great guy, but to uphold the policy of disallowing avatar "chaos" where people can assign or promise them for whatever reason without approval is not something I am willing to back down on.

Apologies for the inconvenience, should have caught this but I was away on holiday for ~2 weeks and not checking FAF much.

@morax ok, that's fine with me

where can i see the replays?

@kdrafa91 Cast is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiI4uuM-Xjk
replays you can probably easiest find by searching for them in the client