Foe Players in Matchmaker

Is there a way to make sure I don't pair against a player on my foes list in matchmaker? I don't foe people often but there's one player who takes the fun out of the game and I keep getting set up against him.

Sadly not that I know of. If you have them foed they cant see ur lobbies but matchmaker does not take foe list into account at all. It just looks at all players queueing and matches according to best balance.

Ras Boi's save lives.

Then people would foe everyone better than them to farm rating. Also just not enough people in queues in general to allow each person to have their own list of acceptable players to play with.

We just need to fix mute. I can't mute anyone in chat. I learned to ignore, though.

There is a ui mod, but I think you have to mute them in every game.

@melanol Yea! A mute option would be nice. Ignoring is a skill I haven't quite mastered yet.

There is a mute option
If you click on chat box there is a little pin or something
If you click that it opens settings for chat and you can unclick peoples names and it wont show their messages.
🙂

Ras Boi's save lives.

You can also report toxic players

@noonecares Oh good to know. I never noticed that before.

@blackyps Indeed. I considered it but wasn't sure if it's possibly just me being too easily unnerved.

If the report is unjustified the mod team will discard it. We don't have any automatic system in place that would ban people simply for getting reported.

@noonecares said in Foe Players in Matchmaker:

There is a mute option
If you click on chat box there is a little pin or something
If you click that it opens settings for chat and you can unclick peoples names and it wont show their messages.
🙂

I try this occasionally, and it doesn't work.

@melanol yeah that's been broken forever annoyingly