List of Crowdsourced Icons for UI Mods

Download link for all of the strategic icons pictured in this forum post:

Here are the icons that are presently used in "Penguin's Icon Mod" (which is available on the vault):
4e1ab0a7-d819-481d-a279-02153936f16a-image.png

Here are some alternative icon designs that had some merits but didn't end up being used:

1295fe14-effa-49e0-bf1a-a92d05b3adde-image.png
a71b76ac-8e02-47a7-a313-859caf8364e8-image.png
As with all of the icons that will hopefully be shared in this thread, others are free to use any/all of these icons in FAF UI Mods and improve upon them further.

pfp credit to gieb

If you want to change your support commander, here are some Among Us files, so you can spot the SUS ACU.

Small and Medium icons.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139PhgFr0YW6uEdUuxU_qTmRK-63ZPB8e/view?usp=sharing

Want some medium size nuke icons? Here is Deadpool, spidey, yin-yang, and smiley face for you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qRIQPTkzpFq0Do9dv0qdcP9Uzt4AHLuP/view?usp=sharing

Just upload it the vault?

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

I don't have a full set unless you count the modified ASI ones which i won't upload unless there is consent.

And i haven't made a full mod otherwise. This thread i thought was for anyone to use and make their own as they see fit, including individual icons.

So here they be.

Umm you don’t need to have a full set of icons? The point of the latest init changes are enable uploading mods like you wre making here

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

some time ago I made icons for my self, so if anyone wanna use them. you are free to do so...

Screenshot from 2021-09-28 18-20-10.png

*icons work best with ASI mod (small icons)
**some icons have weird colors, it is caused by creating .dds file

.dds here:
strategic_icons.zip

I wasn't aware you could have different t4 icons. Is that new? I must have missed that.

it's not hard to do. all the experimental just have an Experimental_generic Icon along as you specify the icon to use you can have whatever you want

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

Has anyone done a full rescale of the stock icons at 150% (nicely)? I have batch rescaled them with ImageMagick (with a sharpen filter) but the result is not pretty in-game.