"Error ocurred during login"

Hello,

i have problems logging in to the client, i get this error and i have no clue of the cause:

java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: com.faforever.client.login.LoginFailedException: Lost connection to server during login
at com.faforever.client.user.UserService.lambda$loginToLobbyServer$11(UserService.java:124)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniHandle(CompletableFuture.java:930)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniHandle.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:907)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:506)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1769)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: com.faforever.client.login.LoginFailedException: Lost connection to server during login
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.AsyncExecutionAspectSupport.lambda$doSubmit$3(AsyncExecutionAspectSupport.java:279)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1764)
... 3 more
Caused by: com.faforever.client.login.LoginFailedException: Lost connection to server during login
at com.faforever.client.remote.FafServerAccessorImpl$1.call(FafServerAccessorImpl.java:246)
at com.faforever.client.remote.FafServerAccessorImpl$1.call(FafServerAccessorImpl.java:213)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1425)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$executeTask$6(Service.java:725)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
at javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$executeTask$7(Service.java:724)
... 3 more

it comes right after i click authorize on this screen:
884c563d-9716-40bc-b985-0a3e28e1b4fc-image.png

i tried reinstalling JRE and reinstalling the client to no avail

thanks for your support!

Honesty been having the same problem, comes with the 1.5.0 update. Never had this problem until the client tried to update itself.

Can you provide the full client.log file found in C:ProgramData/FAForever/logs as this just seems like you are losing connection to the server. So I need the full log to see what is going on.

I just restarted my login then It work

I have same issue.
java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: com.faforever.client.login.LoginFailedException: Lost connection to server during login
at com.faforever.client.user.UserService.lambda$loginToLobbyServer$11(UserService.java:124)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniHandle(CompletableFuture.java:930)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniHandle.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:907)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:506)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1769)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: com.faforever.client.login.LoginFailedException: Lost connection to server during login
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.AsyncExecutionAspectSupport.lambda$doSubmit$3(AsyncExecutionAspectSupport.java:279)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1764)
... 3 more
Caused by: com.faforever.client.login.LoginFailedException: Lost connection to server during login
at com.faforever.client.remote.FafServerAccessorImpl$1.call(FafServerAccessorImpl.java:246)
at com.faforever.client.remote.FafServerAccessorImpl$1.call(FafServerAccessorImpl.java:213)

same issue

... 3 more
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1425)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$executeTask$6(Service.java:725)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
at javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$executeTask$7(Service.java:724)
... 3 more

Server had to be reset today to try and make some configuration changes. So login may not be possible at the moment.

same problem - cant login.
we all need 1.4.6 versosn immediately!

@destroyer007

How do you restart your login?

I'm getting the same errors so hopefully this isn't a problem on my end and that I'll be able to play later.

Like Sheikah said the server is being reset for configuration changes. No amount of restarts will get around the server being reset. Give it some time and hopefully the server will be back up before long. There were some networking issues happening.

Our server admins had to go to sleep and so FAF will likely be down until morning European time

@sheikah Thank you very much, I almost had a heart attack, I just got FAF today and was thinking the issue was on my end and was spending forever trying to fix it. That explains why I was able to play earlier today and not right now.

@sheikah so... faf works on admins"s brains?)).... when last admin sleeps all stuff - his pc and fafserver - goes sleepy too?)

No just they have access to the server to try and fix it but they cannot work 24/7

@cyphers Same problem here! @sheikah the interesting thing is that all systems seem normal according to the Fa Forever Statuspage

so are the servers back up or no?

they are

queuing with a newbie to show him the beauty of tmm and meeting tagada be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLcRpdZ0Xb0&ab_channel=Tomoko

@quatermain The statuspage is manually updated, so most of the time, when they do not have time to fix the server, they also don't have time to update the status.

Having issues with connectivity / ICE? Talk to me.