FAF Analytics

Where's the source code?

holy shit. that is all 🙂

@mazornoob for some reason I can't share the source code.

@ftxcommando said in FAF Analytics:

labeling the vertical axis the total wins (top left) and total losses (bottom left)

I guess chart.js can't add 2 labels to one axis, also not sure about one.

I'm asking because I'm curious whether the site is connecting to the replay server. Does it attempt to download the same replay for each player in the game?

@mazornoob you mean in replay parser? It load replay from content server, link to which is provided by api. Only reason to connect to replay server is watch 5min delay live replay, but it requires tcp connection which cant be established from browsers now. I have proof of concept for live replay parser on android(I shared link in creative faf some time ago) but at this moment its more like technical demo with only chat updating in real time, so I dont put a link to it anywhere.

Amazing!

This is AWESOME!

Thank you so much for your hard work! This definitely looks stunning and shows alot of hard work, good job on being so amazing!

FAF Website Developer

Thanks everyone, I am very pleased to read these comments)

I love that tool, and it is incredibly well done.

Could you add 4v4 TMM as well, please?

What an insane tool you made, well done sir ! Quite the work you made ✌

Does this still exist?
I mean, the page kinda still exists - just does would not load any data: "unhandled error has occurred"

Long time I last used that - took a break from the game
1st half of last year I guess it still worked

If it finally ceased, is there something else like that somewhere?

@jusbeginning the issuse is that the site hasn't Been updated to use OAuth ever since our API had to be closed so the creator would need to have a verification to use the API data so until then the site won't really work as it used too

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock