game crashed mid game

this is the error code

java.lang.RuntimeException: Forged Alliance Crashed with exit code -805306369. See game_14309553.log for more information
at com.faforever.client.game.GameService.lambda$spawnTerminationListener$45(GameService.java:719)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

i get exact same error, new intel 11th gen

Game log

where can i find the game log?

Does the game crash or does the entire PC?

@Tdlkelly top left client menu -> log folder

I was getting lots of lag since I updated my windows 10 the other day. I did find this:
https://www.techradar.com/news/new-windows-10-update-is-causing-a-whole-world-of-pain

found that cant find exact crash log

@Tdlkelly provide the game log if it happens again (the log folder holds your last 10 game logs). also, which mods are u using?
crash midgame sounds either like a SIM mod issue or the sound bug (restart PC, set Audio to stereo... look it up in FAQ)

@Kahuna are you on NVIDIA? Could it be that you got a nvidia driver update with your recent win10 update? if so, check the version of the driver. if its not 466.11, released a couple of days ago, your nvidia driver most likely causes the lag. in that case, manually update to the one mentionend, it fixes the lag.

I'm running NVDIA 466.11 . release day 4/14/2021