Double Allied Tournament 3

@itscominghome aaaaarrrrrrrr

A few rules updates I did wanted to add a while ago:

1. Rating cap is 2400 per player. Every player above 2400 is counted as having plain 2400. Rating cap per team stays the same. This should allow high-rated players to form a team with a players they are familiar with. It's partially mitigates a problem of 2800 rated players not knowing any 1200 players, let alone those who willing to participate in a tournament.
  2. Stated rules regarding early withdrawal in stage 1. If early withdrawal - all wins are turned into losses, including played ones. This should be pretty obvious and just someting I forgot about.

@pavor while the add of rating cap helps you to fit in, reducing your effective rating from 2434 to 2400, overrated-player is still too much overrated. He's 1708 as of 1st October and even more overrated now. 2437~=2400+1708 is 4108. There is no rounding. Please find another partner.

register Created_in_abyss 1758(data will be updated)
communication in dicsord youknowwhome

Since there is too few applications so far I've decided to raise the rating cap per team to 4200. The ratings are re-evaluted as of 14th October to be more relevant. While I were a bit hesitant to do that after having sign ups, we only have one team registered so far, and newer reference date estimates them to be 4180, which is almost 4200, so I don't think they're missing out anything.

@horse12 this particular tourney does having rating floor of 3500, you don't fit

Lets gooo grimplex and azot

@theweakie farms and ftx when?

Nuggets + Unknow signing up

BlInChIk + Neytron

The "start with SCU" mod replaced with "HQ SACU" mod made by me. The mod is publicly available in client vault just as any other mod

c232a782-9363-44e9-b94c-4c454f03f8a9-image.png

My original intention was to create more options for SACU usage, especially combat ones. Starting with SCU would shift opening too much while not affecting later game. In order to fix that I replaced the original mod with HQ SACU. You can produce more-than-one SACU in T3 HQ and upgrade them however you want. This should serve the purpose without bringing tricky balance issues.

WilloWisppsi + IMakeWarOnU signing up

1800+2400 = 4200

Make t3 mex, not war