Issues logging in

I keep getting this erro after logging in via a browser session

Client Version: 2024.3.0
org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.WebClientRequestException: No such host is known (api.faforever.com)
at org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.ExchangeFunctions$DefaultExchangeFunction.lambda$wrapException$9(ExchangeFunctions.java:136)
Suppressed: The stacktrace has been enhanced by Reactor, refer to additional information below:
Assembly trace from producer [reactor.core.publisher.MonoErrorSupplied] :
reactor.core.publisher.Mono.error

anyone else seening this?

Tried different browsers, connected to vpn, uninstall/reinstall, and nothing seems to be working

@lothar863 Try adding an exception/exclusion for the FAF Client in both the active scan & firewall sections of your AV software & Windows Security. I would also try clearing the cache of each browser you've tried & then try again.

If you still have an issue, then click the Reply button at the bottom between the 👁 (View) icon & the "Mark unread" button. Next, open Run (Windows+R) & go to the following:

%USERPROFILE%/AppData\Roaming\Forged Alliance Forever\logs

Sort by Date Modified. From there, drag/drop your client.log file (the Text Document file without the date) into the Reply message window so those that can help (not me) have that data to look at.