Mainframe Tango (Cybran Mission 4) fails to progress

I've been playing through the base game campaigns, and just reached the 4th Cybran mission, Mainframe Tango. I've tried it twice now, and both times I've run into the same bug at the same point. The mission starts with you destroying an aeon base across a lake and capturing the first node, then the map expands to the west to reveal a cybran base under attack, which you have to defend. After defending the base, the map expands again, but no new objectives are added.

According to online guides, there should be objectives to capture the other two nodes in the newly revealed area, followed by an emp pulse which disables the main aeon base long enough for you to kill the commander and win, but these objectives aren't appearing for me. The nodes exist and can be captured, but capturing them does nothing. Am I missing something here, or is this a bug?

It’s a bug in the client version of the map, I think a fixed version is available on github but I’ve not tested it to confirm:
https://github.com/FAForever/faf-coop-maps

You could also ask on the campaign discord if the above link doesn’t help:
https://discord.gg/vAXMp8s4y9

I tried the most recent version on github (8.0.2), but it seems to have the same bug. The campaign discord also has it as one of the most recent posts in the bug reporting channel, so I guess there's nothing to do but wait and hope. Thank you for trying to help, though.

This mission seems to have been bugged for a while. Only one Leaderboard entry since 2022, which is strange for these missions. Even that mission desyncs when you try to watch it and the bug seems present in that reply too.

Leaderboards have been bugged for some time and are a separate issue.

While I’ve pulled together some fixes for bugs that can stop this mission progressing I’d have thought it unlikely the fixed bugs would have caused the op’s issues (as they generally related to cases where the player completed an objective much faster than expected), and the fixes I’ve proposed also require someone to review/approve them so I don’t know if/when they’ll be incorporated.