FAF Crash log created everytime I finish an online game and exit

Hi,
Still getting the game to create a crash log every time I exit a finished game. Have set Audio to stereo and also at 16bit 44100hz no spatial sound. PC is Windows 11.

The screen goes dark and I have to alt tab to close the crash log. Any help is appreciated crash log attached when I exited last game I played today.

game_21624872.log

@Heavenly There seems to be a bug with the notification system. Most likely thats the cause for your described issue.
For a temporary fix, go to the client settings > Notifications > After Game Review > Uncheck

@Amygdala thank you my after game review is unchecked but my enable Notifications was checked. I have unchecked it hopefully this stops the crash logs

Still getting the crash log appearing after a game is finished. Not sure what is still causing this. I also upgraded my sound card crash log still is created. Have now disabled Realtek HD audio in the Bios and also Nvidia HD Audio in Device manager see if this makes any difference. Anyone experiencing this in Windows 11.

@heavenly I am experiencing this

@gamersbemad I'm on Windows 11 recently and used the FAF DVD version which is a standalone to install. On a 38" monitor at 144hz. Wondering if we have there any common hardware or software? Windows 7 was fine without any issues or is it possibly the recent client updates that have caused this? When did you experience this happening?

@gamersbemad I think I resolved this in my last game no game crash log.
I played the game in Window mode and also enabled IPv6. Give this a go and see how you go. Also disabled Acronis cyber protect.