List of commands for Neroxis Generator?

Looking for a list of commands so I can play with neroxis a little more... -Thanks!

java -jar NeroxisGen_X.X.X.jar --help will list all of them

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

Where am i posting these commands? In the generator or in the faf server?

I'm assuming you are interested in options for the command line in the map generator dialog of the FaF client. For those that don't know, it can be enabled by double-clicking the word "generate" in the panel title up top (not the button).

Here are some of the important commands (note that the various density parameters still work via the UI sliders):

--biome (Brimstone, Desert, EarlyAutumn, Frithen, Loki, Mars, Moonlight, Prayer, Stones, Syrtis, WindingRiver, Wonder)
--map-size (a multiple of 64. A 10x10km map is 512)
--spawn-count (number of players)

So if I wanted to generate a whole lot of maps with the desert biome, I could put this in:

--biome Desert --spawn-count 10 --map-size 640

I think most of the parameters (and their allowed values, when applicable) resemble the map property names shown in the bottom right of the game creation dialog when a random map is selected, below the thumbnail, but with slight differences, like dashes instead of spaces.

@phong does that mean that you can generate multiple maps at once?

@Amygdala I vaguely remember @CMDR_Shepard finding a way to do that but I couldn't figure it out myself digging through the source. @Sheikah knows for sure

"--num-to-generate X" to generate X map

An another must have option is "--terrain-symmetry" with X, Z or XZ if you like when the same rating plays directly against each over

--biome DESERT --num-to-generate 3 --terrain-symmetry Z --spawn-count 10 --map-size 640