strat : how to defend against arty stream

Hello all !

Playing as a cybran i have difficulties to defend against streams of units, especially arties.

It is doable, costs opponent constant mass draw but takes lot of care to defend against.
Any advices ?

A nice day to all fafers : )

It depends about what game stage we're talking;
If your opponent spams mobile T1 arty early on, then you can just move your tanks in a zig-zag-pattern, dodging all the shots.
If your opponent spams them later on, I'd recommend placing down 1-2 T2 PDs behind your army so they can additionally deal damage. Then instead of spamming a lot of small units against them, I'd stick to just a couple of Loyas so they can dodge most of the shots again.
If you're talking about T4 state, there is not a lot you can do honestly. Use single units as a decoy, zig-zag with important units and don't just send monkeylords into 300 arties; Maybe use some engis to throw down a T2 PD here and there, but don't overinvest. Overall in the late stage, just be careful and avoid sending units into a t1 arty army.

If you want advice for a specific situation, feel free to send a replay in #replay-review on the FAF discord and I'll take a look later on

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

thanks a lot for the fast and clear answer, will try it : ).

This post is deleted!