Call for Volunteer: Map Editor Development in Unity

Hey everyone,

We're on the lookout for a dedicated volunteer who can contribute to the further development of our map editor. The editor is built on Unity, so we need someone with experience in Unity development.

The tasks at hand are not overly complicated. Here's what we're currently focusing on:

• UI Controls Expansion: We need to introduce more UI controls to enhance the user experience, particularly for managing water and light settings. The editor can already handle these settings, but we want to make them more accessible through the UI.

• Shader Rework: The current shaders in the editor fall short of faithfully representing the game's look. We're striving for a 100% match, and your skills can help bridge this gap. Additionally, we've recently developed new shaders for the game, and we need the map editor to seamlessly handle these as well. This dual-purpose shader rework aims to ensure the editor accurately reflects the game's visual aesthetics. If you have experience with shader programming in unity or are willing to learn, your assistance would be invaluable.

Don't worry if you lack experience with using the map editor or mapping in general; we can provide guidance on the necessary changes. If you're up for the challenge and can contribute to either or both of these tasks, we want to hear from you! Your involvement could range from tackling the entire project to working on specific aspects – every bit helps.

I should also add that you don't need to be a Unity wizard. I personally have never worked with Unity before and it would already help to be able to talk to someone that has basic knowledge.

Feel free to send me a message if you're interested or have any questions. Your expertise is the missing piece we need to bring our map editor to the next level.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

This post is deleted!

@Deribus ^, is a link to a website

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned