Error when trying to install and launch client.

FAF client crashed when trying to update today. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and after launching the client I get an error in the FAF client folder, and the FAFclient.exe automatically removes itself.

I tried installing older versions of FAF client.

I have run the FAFclient.exe as administrator to make sure it has all permissions, still get this error. (I have also tried in different folders)

I have uninstalled and reinstalled FAFclient, Supremecommander and Java, renamed the .openjfx so FAF could rebuild the folder. prism_d3d.dll is never present.

The only thing I can think of is trying to manually install javafx, but I am not entirely sure what that is, and am struggling to find instructions on how to install it on Java 8 as it is "a fully integrated feature of the Java SE Runtime Environment" (im on Java 8 update 391)

Here is the full error:
error.log

Here is what my FAF client folder looks like after after trying to run the client - the exe file auto removes itself.
6c7e0d47-5a79-4834-904f-9208ff71cc37-image.png

The client never auto deletes itself. That is a sign some antivirus is removing the client and it's necessary files.

@sheikah yeah seems like it was largely a bad interaction between firewall and AV thanks