Recent and upcoming engine changes

Interesting fact: all launchers are loading based on integer progress value. Due to this progress never advances when you stall resources. I think I can fix it at some point, but I may break something eventually:D

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@Azath0th I don't believe it is purely integer. Past effort to identify what goes one with building missiles can be found here. https://github.com/FAForever/fa/issues/711#issuecomment-303080789

And it was determined to be intentional so might want to discuss with others before changing it

@sheikah it is, it checks for enough income and increments counter.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@sheikah I know, might require separate thread and minds of other people patching engine

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

New ui drawing functions
Bitmap SetColorMask
IssueBuildMobile fix

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Added some pictures

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

added info about CopyToClipboard.
https://github.com/FAForever/FA-Binary-Patches/pull/50

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Custom world rendering was reworked (fixed tbh), now it works as flag for WorldView control. See PR

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Also there was optimized VDist3 function.

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods