Pls help Cant login

Pls help Cant login

i cant login even if i reinstalled it

Client Version: 2023.8.0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No redirect uris provided
at com.faforever.client.login.OAuthValuesReceiver.receiveValues(OAuthValuesReceiver.java:54)
at com.faforever.client.login.LoginController.onLoginButtonClicked(LoginController.java:274)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

There was a hiccup a few days ago, in case you still cannot login try the following:

@szegenykispetyko said in FAF refuses to login:

• close FAF client completely
  • change default browser (usually we use Firefox by default, and it seems to be causing the problem) to i.e. Edge
  • delete the client.prefs file from C:\Users\yourName\AppData\Roaming\Forged Alliance Forever
  • start FAF client, click on logon, and this time it should send you to your new default browser to logon with your FAF account.

If with a different browser it is still not working, check your security settings and try a VPN from another country.

same issue i have did u fix it ?