UI scale issue - Nuke missile and anti overlay

When I build a nuke or antinuke, the overlay display that shows on top of the buildings (with countdown timer for building the respective missiles) is displayed in the wrong place, offset a long way from where it should be.

The issue is related to the UI scale setting - I am playing on a 4K monitor with UI scale set to 150%. On 100% it works fine.

Does anyone know how to fix?

Thanks

What mods do you have?

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

I'd also like a screenshot of what happens

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@azath0th Thanks for coming back. I've got the below listed mods active. After your question, I did some trial and error and worked out that the particular mod in question is Eco manager. It's Eco manager that is adding the nuke and antinuke overlay.

Any suggestions for how to correct?

Screenshot - mods.png

@jip Thank you too. Please see here a screensho of the issue. The nuke and antinuke overlay can be seen below and to the right in red text. (I have highlighted it by drawing a selection box around them.)

Screenshot - nuke overlay.png

That is eco manager issue

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods