Crash report #3

see attached

game_20019027.log

We can't do much with this log, the debugger is not enabled. You can learn more about that in the technical help forum in the official discord channel.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Appreciate you taking the time to reply.
However as a player, not a developer, I'm not sure what more you expect me (or someone in my position) to do.
I didn't have the debugger enabled because I was just playing a normal match and not expecting something to go wrong.
I want to help fix whatever the issue is so thought it would be helpful to post the crash report.
If these reports don't contain the necessary information to debug crashes then perhaps that needs to be improved...?
That's a dev problem not my problem.
Would you like me to run the debugger the whole time just in case of a random crash?

The debugger has no impact on the performance of the game. It just helps us by registering useful information in the event of a crash. You can enable it through the client:

fc062cef-335d-4df6-be6b-fde082195759-image.png

That is as user friendly as we could make it. You can leave it enabled as it doesn't impact the game, except for players on Linux.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Hats off for your patience when I was being grumpy

Just in case it helps anyone else getting this type of unexplained crash, I recently removed my Nvidia GPU and am using my onboard graphics - since then it hasn't happened again...
May be a coincidence but I suspect not.
Not sure if my hardware is faulty, or perhaps driver problem.
Anyway, check your hardware stability, if possible troubleshoot by taking out unnecessary components.