Main new feature is laying the groundwork for M28 to take over campaign AI (i.e. allies and enemies), although this is still in the very early stages
- 6 changes for replay 20937306, primarily relating to bugfixes/oversights, for example fixing an issue where TMD could be built far away from the intended location (and so be of no use), and where on very large starting areas the ACU would move a while before building its first land factory. Support also added for building underwater mass storage.
- 11 misc changes and fixes, including having some MAA support a fatboy by staying under its shield to protect from air, reducing the frequency of a number of error messages that could arise with unit mods, and making M28's air force less likely to suicide into the enemy just to protect a friendly experimental
- Introduced new option for allies and/or enemy campaign AI to make use of M28's logic for managing their units. This option can be set in the game settings on a campaign map. Note that it is in the very early stages so I expect on most campaign missions it could break the mission entirely. So far it's only been tested on SC Cybran mission 2 (although even in this case in some scenarios use of the cheat menu to ctrl-K off-map units may be necessary to progress the mission if it is stuck after a long period of time). I'll hopefully be working through other campaign missions over time to improve this option's compatibility.
- 7 changes to campagin missions identified when testing the above, including fixing an issue where huge numbers of T1 engineers would be built by a T2 factory (if T2 engineers were restricted from being built), and fixing an issue where naval raiding units could end up idling at base.
- Fertgyl – replay with a bug with TMD build locations, highlighting how mass storage can be built underwater (something I wasn’t aware of – it looks like it was a change introduced by FAF earlier this year), and a video showing a bad air engage by M28
- Clyf – highlighting extracts of error messages in logs relating to unit mods
- Zhanghm18 – replay and logs relating to issues that can arise when large numbers of unit mods are used with M28