Give the T2 Cybran transport 'Dragonfly' a personal stealth toggle.

Ok I know what you're thinking, yet another Cybran unit with stealth...

But this unit could really benefit from it for several reasons:

1. If you are transporting a stealth ACU or stealth support coms, you no longer need a deceiver / t2 land. Could promote some more sneaky but risky ACU drops with just T2 air, always fun to see.
  2. If you are dropping units with a deceiver, then as soon as you complete the drop and the transport moves out of stealth field range, it will show up on radar and potentially spoil the surprise drop early.
  3. The Cybran T2 transport is the weakest for hps (slightly) and capacity but having its own stealth would make it the best at least for ACU extractions.

I think the fact that you need a deceiver is a good thing for balance reasons

Cybran intentionally has the worst transports

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

You can ctrl+k the transport after the stealth drop.

@zeldafanboy said in Give the T2 Cybran transport 'Dragonfly' a personal stealth toggle.:

I think the fact that you need a deceiver is a good thing for balance reasons

Cybran intentionally has the worst transports

You still need a deceiver for any unit drops, stealth on the transport won't prevent any of the units onboard without it still showing up on radar as a clumped up 'drop' signature

@ftxcommando said in Give the T2 Cybran transport 'Dragonfly' a personal stealth toggle.:

You can ctrl+k the transport after the stealth drop.

You can, although this still runs the risk of someone on the opposing team noticing a chunk of reclaim suddenly appear through the fog where there previously was none